WILL YOU BE THE ONLY ONE MISSING OUT?
More than 200 stakeholders with an interest in the welfare of the Metals and Engineering Sector in particular and Manufactuing in general will be attending the Fifth Southern African Metals and Engineering Indaba (M&E Indaba) in Sandton, Johannesburg on 12-13 September 2019.
Will you be the only one missing out? Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to make your voice heard as South Africa grapples with various economic and political challenges. Don’t wonder what happened. Be there to make yourself heard and to watch it all unfold.
The M&E Indaba offers all stakeholders – business executives and captains of industry, policy makers and Government Ministers, as well labour leaders – a vital opportunity to discuss matters of common interest calmly, robustly and yet constructively in order to improve the performance of our sector and to revive economy.
Speakers include, among impressive others:
- Trade and Industry Minister Ebrahim Patel;
- Public Enterprises Minister Pravin Gordhan;
- Council for Scientific and Industrial Research CEO Dr Thulani Dlamini;
- BRICS Business Council Chairperson Busi Mabuza;
- Africa House Director Duncan Bonnett;
- Department of Trade and Industry Chief Director for Africa Multilareral Economic Relations Wamkele Mene;
- NUMSA General Secretary Irvin Jim and Solidarity General Secretary Gideon du Plessis;
- Manufacturing Circle Chairperson Ayanda Mngad; and
- National Association of Automotive Components and Allied Manufacturers Renai Moothilal.
Be part of the search for a solution to South Africa’s manufacturing challenges. You are not as powerless or helpless as you may believe. Unfortunately, challenges do not yet have the ability to resolve themselves. That is why we have to work together to resolve them. Make your voice heard. Engage. Contribute. Innovate. Sustain. Register for the Fifth Indaba, where matters of concern to you and all of us will be discussed. Don’t miss out on this wonderful opportunity to be heard.
Register now on www.meindaba.co.za, where you will also find the detailed conference programme. Key Government, business (including some of your customers) and labour leaders will be there. Don’t be the only one missing out. I look forward to seeing you at the conference at the Fifth M&E Indaba at the IDC Conference Centre on Thursday, 12 September 2019 as one of the more than 200 sufficiently concerned stakeholders.
Kaizer M. Nyatsumba
Chief Executive Officer